Leadership on Demand
- Prevent Performance Gaps in Marketing and Sales from Blocking Your Revenue Growth
- Techniques for Maintaining Business Momentum and Containing Costs During Economic Uncertainty
OneAccord published Leadership on Demand to explain the best practice and principles of interim executive leadership. The revenue engine of any organization is its Marketing and Sales team. When the engine is in tune and “firing on all cylinders,” the company grows, revenue climbs, market share expands. However, when there are gaps, the engine’s performance sputters.
OneAccord shows companies how to tap interim management to drive revenue and overcome performance gaps, such as:
- Leadership Vacancies in Marketing and Sales That Exist for Months on End
- Temporary Bandwidth Gaps That Prevent the Company From Jumping on Market Opportunities
- Temporary Skill-Set Gaps That Hinder Achievement of Key Objectives
- Filling the Performance Vacuum
- Knowing When It’s Time for An Alternative Solution
- On-Demand Leadership for Small or Early-Stage Organizations
- On-Demand Leadership for Large Organizations
- Bridging Gaps During the Search for a Permanent Hire
- Tips for Scoping the Engagement
- When Not to Use an On-Demand Leader
- Socializing the Engagement Within Your Organization
- Finding On-Demand Leaders
- Selecting and Managing the On-Demand Leader
- Compensating the On-Demand Leader
- Interims and Headhunters. Oil and Water?
- Conclusion and Top-10 Takeaways
The Steward Leader
Scott Rodin, one of OneAccord Nonprofit’s Founding Principals, authored a compelling work on the power and principles of transformational leadership.
Whether in churches, nonprofit ministries or in business, the need for sound leadership is readily apparent. Drawing on his years of experience in development and fundraising, and his extensive theological training, Scott offers a new paradigm–a transformational approach to leadership that is biblically sound, theologically rich and practically compelling.
Everyone has a different idea of what a leader should be. How can any one person be everything? Scott brings unity and clarity to this confusing and demanding picture of leadership. He offers a comprehensive model that brings together a biblical understanding of holistic stewardship with the best in leadership studies.
Part One: Becoming a Steward Leader
Part Two: Three Foundations
- Leading in the Image of the Triune God
- The Freedom of the Steward Leader
- The Distinctiveness of the Steward Leader
- Stewards of Our Relationship with Our Creator God
- Stewards of Relationship with Ourselves
- Stewards of Our Relationship with Our Neighbor
- Stewards of Our Relationship with God’s Creation